The Centre des monuments nationaux gives carte blanche to Françoise Pétrovitch. On this occasion, the artistcreated about fifteen works, paintings and sculptures, in dialogue with Le Corbusier's architecture and chromatic research. With these works, Françoise Pétrovitch continued the architect's work and followed in the footsteps of Eugénie Savoye, who commissioned the Villa in 1928.
Architecture Exhibitions International
8/10, square du Docteur Blanche, 75016 Paris